Click the links below for additional versions of this frame:CUSTOM POWER READERSBI-FOCAL Rx PRESCRIPTIONPOLARIZED BI-FOCAL SUN READERREADING GLASSES
Unique patented neodymium magnetic system allows the glasses to come together at the bridge. The head band is form-fitting and wraps around your head to ensure a snug, comfortable fit. Putting them on is simple. Just place the band around your head and let the magnets draw together at the bridge. Want to take them off? No problem. Just pull the magnets apart and the glasses will hang comfortably around your neck. That way you know exactly where they are when you need them again.
- Adjustable temple length
- Custom lenses are not refundable
- U.S. Sales Only
- Click here for sizing details
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought a pair of Clic readers a couple of months ago after my cataract surgery. I had the mono vision which is one eye for distance and one for reading power. However, the reading power is about two feet away and that makes small print hard to see. So, I got the 2.5 power readers and was ok with reading with one eye.
Then, I realized I could get Clics in a prescription. Hot dog, I’ll be able to read with both eyes. I like the half specs with no frame on top of the lens because I can look over the top to see at distance.
I only wish the half spec came in black.
Before I got the Clic readers, I was always losing my glasses. Clic solved that problem as I can keep them around my neck and the stiff lanyard keeps them close to the chest and they don’t hang on the way.
Ive been wearing clic readers for 10 years and now finally I have a pair of prescription clics. They seem fine I only started wearing them yesterday
Got my prescription reading half glasses while on vacation. Shortly there after a lens fell out and was lost in the grass. I contacted Clic , got instructions on return and repair. 12 days later I received my glasses in great condition. These are the best, lightest and most comfortable glasses I have ever owned. I recommend them highly.
The frames are lightweight, but the strap that wraps around is too stiff, needs more flexibility. Only had the frames for two days, so will see how everyday handling will wear and tear on the frames. Prescription was filled accurately, although a call into the company asking a question was never returned.
Clic Sonoma Tortoise Solves Three Problems;
1. Before Clics, when I wasn't wearing my glasses, I would lay them down and have to look for them or go back and get them where ever I had left them or put them in my pocket. In my pocket they would inevitably get scratched by something else in the pocket, or sometimes crushed while carrying large, heavy objects or leaning against something. With Clics, they are always at the ready and fairly protected.
2. Even the best fitting old style glasses used to fall off my face when leaning over to pick up something from the floor or low shelf. The Clics plastic band keeps the glasses firmly but COMFORTABLY in place always.
3. As a result of my jobs I have had neck and upper back pain. Since the Sonoma frames have no top bar, I barely need to tilt my head down to see over the glasses as in when looking up from an ID card to compare to the bearer's face.